What's In My Make Up Bag.....Today

Hello Beauty Lovers!! 

I have to tell you that I think I might actually have to do a third installment of what's in my make up bag!  I just have sooo many great products to share and I don't want to overwhelm you so tomorrow there will be another edition of what's in my make up bag....get excited!

As for today I hope you enjoy my finds :)

xoxoxo

1.  Sonicare Toothbrush

Ok so I know I am probably the last human on earth to purchase a Sonicare but that's ok.  Big ticket items sometimes scare me so I put them off (the hubs will disagree with this statement). 

I was at my dentist the other day (if you don't have a dentist and need one my fabulous BFF Dr. Leslie McGuinn will take great care of you, message me if you are interested) and decided to take the plunge.

I love, love the sonicare for a number of reasons but first and foremost it helps me not brush my teeth so hard.  Yes I am that person that is literally brushing my gums away!  Secondly it polishes up my teeth much like the dentist and also has made my teeth noticably WHITER!  I'm not throwing out my crest whitestrips just yet but if you are looking to brighten your smile pick up a sonicare stat!







2.  The Glossies

So I have a deep and true obsession with lip glosses.  They are absolutely every where in my car, in my purse, in my pockets (I actually washed one the other day). 

Now that it's warm out I rarely wear lipstick for me it is all about the gloss!  I stumbled upon some fabulous ones the other day and have been wearing them non stop. 

Lorac Cosmetics Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Haute is absolutely fabulous!  It is that perfect bubble gum pink and looks great if you are doing big, dramatic eye make up and need to go more subtle on the lips. 






Lorac Cosmetics Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Iconic is deeper in color with a fun sparkle and is a fabulous everyday color.  I wear it all the time!





Nars Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Como.......so I don't play favorites with my lip glosses but right now this is my be all, end all favorite gloss!  It is the perfect color, long wearing and it can survive a tumble in the washing machine.  I also love the applicator and did I mention the color is fab!?  :)





3.  Make Up For Ever High Definition HD Elixir

I really love make up for ever's line.  They make such great quality, long lasting products and in my opinion should really get more air time (I will be working on that).  My new favorite product from them is their HD elixir.  This is a great product you put on before your moisturizer (or I do).

This serum provides tons of moisture to your skin and helps brighten your skin as well.  It helps set the stage for your skin to receive your normal moisturizer and your foundation.  It also helps your skin look flawless even if you don't add anything else. 






4.  DKNY Be Delicious and Golden Delicious Rollerball Duo

I always keep a little perfume in my purse.  I like to dab some on if I have a late afternoon meeting or right before happy hour.  What I don't like is to have perfume spilled all over my purse that's why I love rollerball perfumes. 

I got a sample of DKNY's be delicious and loved it so I snapped up the chance to get two perfumes in one and in rollerball form.  This fragrance is always in my purse and on my neck by the end of the day!







5.  ABRA Moisture Revival Bath Salts
 
If you know me you know I love taking a bath!!  I take one almost every night but I have to be careful not to dry out my skin with too many baths and showers.  So I always use ABRA moisture revival bath salts in my baths.  Even if I put in bubbles or bath oil I always put in my ABRA first because it helps moisturize my super dry skin and it smells fantastic.  A little bit goes a long way so you don't need to use a lot. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season