Fall Fav's Part Deux

How are all my beautiful readers today?

I am still having a love affair with fall and to prove it I am wearing a scarf today even though there is no need for it (as the hubs pointed out)!  Ha! 

I am so ready for college game day, Halloween costumes, fall festivals and pumpkin spice lattes I can't stand it. 

Here are some other things I'm loving for fall.

xoxo



1.  Alice + Olivia Eric Wide Leg Pant

I have talked about my love of this pant before and I can't help it!  This is the most flattering pant ever.  I love my brown pair and I am super excited to add the grey color to my closet for fall.  This will be the perfect work pant all fall and winter!






2.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Little Ukita Shoulder Bag

I have been dying for this purse for almost 3 fall seasons now and I'm afraid this year I might just have to bite the bullet and snag it!  I love the color, the style (shoulder and cross body options) and it is the perfect size.  I also think it will go perfectly with my fall wardrobe!





3.  Alice & Trixie Ryder Tunic

This top is so adorable!  It is the perfect black top for fall that will go with absolutely everything.  The only way I can justify it given the price is that I pretty much plan to leave in wine colored jeans and leggings all fall and this is the perfect compliment! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar