What's What

How are my lovely readers today?

I am trying to dust off the post vacation blues by planning some fun weekend activities and enjoying some sweet treats...enjoy!

xoxo

1.  Mae's Bakery

Is an amazing bakery that opened up off lenox road a few weeks ago!  I was needed a little pick me up and let me tell you their peanut butter cookies did the trick.  If you are in the ATL you need to swing by and treat yourself with one of their delicious desserts!




2.  The Great Atlanta Beer Fest

So this Saturday at Turner Field the Great Atlanta Beer Fest is happening and I'm so excited!  I think after all the wine in Napa the beer fest will be a nice change :) 

Tix are $48 and all the college football games will be played on the big screen.  Sounds like a winner to me!


3.  Wine Colored Skinny Jeans

With all the fall festivals and cool weather coming up I am obsessed with getting a great pair of wine colored skinny jeans!  I think I might have found the ticket in these amazing marc by marc jacobs pair at Nordies. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar