What's In My Make Up Bag

Hello beauty lovers!  How are you today?

I am loving some hot new items I picked up and my recently ordered PB make up bag!  Please enjoy all the goodies I have for you today!  xoxo


1.  John Freida Root Awakening Purify + Nourish Shampoo for Oily Scalp and Dry Hair

I have to tell you that I feel like I have found the holy grail with this shampoo!  It basically attacks all my issues.  Oily scalp, check; dry hair, check; volume needed, check!  I use this shampoo daily and it is my new go to favorite.  Try it and you won't be sorry!






2.  Clinique's Stay-Matte Oil-Free Make Up

This past weekend when it began raining cats and dogs I ducked into Belk to wait out the storm.  While I was waiting I found the best new make up from Clinique!  I was talking the sweet gal at the Clinique counter complaining about make up that doesn't last and she insisted I try their new stay-matte oil-free make up.  I am so glad she did!  This make up goes on light, with good coverage and truly helps with that whole oily T-zone issue.  I am a new devotee and love spreading the word!






3.  Dior Universal Contour Lipliner

Let's face it you gotta love Dior!  They make some amazing make up and come up with awesome solutions to real life make up dilemmas.  This awesome lip liner goes on fabulous under any lip gloss or lip color to prolong the wear...score!  And because it is universal you don't have to worry about picking a pesky color it is the one size fits all, only lipliner you will ever need, gotta have it right now new item in my make up bag :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season