What's What

How are you doing today? 

I am pumped that it is Friday and the hubs and I are heading to Cville for the weekend.  I love staying with my bro-in-law and sis-in-law and spending some fun quality time with them. 

Before we head out the door here's your edition of what's what, enjoy!  xoxo


1.  Tom's Burlap Ballet Flats

Ok so I have a new obsession with Tom's...sue me :)  I ordered these adorable flats a while back and just got them in the mail this week and I am so in love with them!  They are super comfortable and look great with all my work clothes (since I am forced to wear flats now due to my boot). 







2.  OPI's Black Cherry Chutney Polish

I love getting my nails done!  If you know me you know that my nails are constantly polished.  Last year I was obsessed with Don't Know Jacques by OPI and this year it is Black Cherry Chutney.  It is the perfect fall/winter polish and will absolutely be in my rotation.






3.  The Best Pork Chop Recipe

The hubs loves pork chops!  What can I say I like them but they aren't my fav.  The other night he requested them so I went on the hunt for the perfect recipe and found it!!   The link is below and you have to try them.  They take a bit of time but they are so worth it.  This recipe will be heavy in my fall rotation of meals. 

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-pork-chops-i/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=pork%20chops&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season