What's What

How are my beautiful readers today?

I am getting excited about another fall weekend.  I plan to continue some projects around the house, rest and spend time with the hubs.  What are you up to?

In the mean time I hope you enjoy what's what!  xoxo


1.  Yelp and Trip Advisor

I am super excited right now because I am planning our anniversary trip.  People ask me all the time how I plan trips, find places to eat etc.  I start with the internet and normally use sites like yelp and trip advisor.  I like yelp a lot because locals use it a ton (especially on the west coast) and you can find some neat, often obscure places to visit or eat.  Trip advisor gives the best feedback (in my opinion) on hotels.  I also like to ask all my friends on facebook where we should stay or eat.  All of these resources make planning a trip soo much easier so get on yelp and trip advisor and start planning! 



2.  Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher

I have to tell you that I have been needing lots of motivation lately!  I have been rewarding all my hard work with the cool lime refresher from starbucks.  It's a little bribe that I give to myself if I've had an uber successful morning, I get a refresher in the afternoon.  If you have tried one yet you need to they are delicious!






3.  Buttermilk Kitchen

Get excited ATL folks!  A super yummy restaurant is about to open in the old Cafe at Pharr space on Roswell Road.  This is going to be an amazing restaurant with most everything made in house (so to speak) with an awesome atmosphere!  I, for one, am excited to have another delicious lunch and dinner option on Roswell Road. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season