Fall Fav's

I have to tell you I am excited about Fall!  Normally I'm much more excited about Spring and Summer but for some reason this year I am ready for the leaves to change, for it to get cooler (please God), to make homemade soup, carve pumpkins etc. 

I am also excited to pull some old favorite's out of my wardrobe and find some new cute items for fall and winter! 

I have been looking for some new shoes to add to my collection because the hubs informed me not too long ago "I prefer you in flats."  I was dumbstruck!  Fortunately that makes my casual life a lot more comfortable :) 

Here are some of favorite fall items!

xoxo


1.  TOMS Desert Bootie

Soo I know the hubs said he prefers flats but I could not pass up this super comfortable, super cute TOMS!  I absolutely love them and they fall almost as comfy as flats, does that count?  I can't wait to wear them with skinny jeans and blazers all the fall day long!





2.  J. Crew Vachetta Belt

I am loving belts right now and that hasn't always been the case.  For years I was fine to go beltless, so to speak, but now I love throwing on a cute belt to spice up an outfit.  I am loving this one from J.Crew for the fall because it will look great with jeans, cords or work attire!






3.  Zara Military Jacket

I love cute blazers and jackets (come look in my coat closet if you don't believe me)!  I think this one from Zara will be perfect for work and for the weekends and the price isn't too shabby either. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar