What To Wear Game Day?

I'm not sure how I still find myself in this pickle given that I've been dressing for UGA games for 14 years (lawd) but what to wear for game day still puzzles me sometimes.  You think I would have a closet full of red and black and it wouldn't be an issue but not true!  I still find myself searching for cute, fun and functional outfits to wear to Georgia Games.  

Lately I have started buying up cute red and black options that I see even if it isn't necessarily close to or time for football season.  This is similar to me trying to buy Christmas presents slowly throughout the year instead of suddenly doing everything in December.  It helps me not be so stressed out (or that's the idea anyway)!

I have found some super cute game day options that will be perfect for non game days as well, what could be better than that?  

Enjoy my lovelies!!  And Goooooo DAWGS!

xoxo


1.  C. Wonder Cheetah Print Stretch Jeans

I gotta tell you I am lovin me some C. Wonder these days!  They opened a store at Lenox in Atlanta and I love stopping in their adorable store.  I spotted these jeans and I knew they would be the perfect game day option.  I will also wear them for a night out on the town with a black blazer and sky high heels.  






2. The Limited Mini Dot Scarf 

Fun fact I worked at The Limited in high school and sometimes in college, ha!  I still wonder into the store and will always love their accessories.  I most often buy scarves from them that people always compliment!  I found this super cute mini dot scarf and scooped it up immediately.  For you Alabama fans there is also a super cute houndstooth scarf you will die for!






3.  Madewell Scallop Lace Top

I love, love this top!  I will wear it with skinny black jeans to the warmer games with some black Tory flats and I will be set!  This top will also be perfect for work.  All in all I just love  the look and feel of this amazing blouse.





4.  Banana Republic Stripe Shift Dress

I love wearing a comfortable, classic dress for game day!  Something that is made of cotton and will breath a bit during the fall games and that I can layer up during the winter games.  I fell in love with this BR shift dress.  It is adorable and worth every penny!






Comments

  1. I've been eyeing that Madewell top forever! Might just have to pick it up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season