What's What

How's your week treating you? 

I loved waking up to cooler weather but as it goes in the south we end up in the 70s or 80s by lunch but that's ok.  At least fall is peaking it's head out from time to time. 

I am super excited about this edition of what's what so please enjoy!  xoxo


1.  It's Christmas Card Time (well almost)

I was beyond excited to see my fav stationary gal (Callie at callispondence) start talking about Christmas Cards!  She has the cutest, most unique designs and I was thrilled to go ahead and place my order.  I can't wait to send out my adorable cards.  Head over to calliespondence and check her out!  www.calliespondence.com






2.  Italian Soup

I love making a big pot of soup on a Sunday afternoon.  This past Sunday I made some italian soup in honor of the RHONJ season finale.  The soup was fantastic and made for great leftovers!  Give it a try and let me know what you think.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/italian-sausage-soup-with-tortellini/detail.aspx






3.  Fall Decorating

I love decorating for fall!  I have been buying mums, yellow roses and pumpkins to decorate the house with.  I can't wait to decorate for Halloween.  I wanted something new and unique for my dining room table for fall and found this awesome display via Pinterest.  How cute is this?!  I think my project for the weekend will be recreating this arrangement for my table.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar