What's On My Nightstand

Hello readers!

How are you today?  I have been browsing the shelves of Barnes and Noble (B&N) for great reads lately. 

This past weekend, coffee in hand, I spent about an hour walking the aisles and finding amazing books for the fall and winter (when I do the majority of my reading). 

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  xoxo

1.  Roses

Was recommended to me by a friend and it was fantastic!  It is an incredible story about three families in Texas who are intertwined in every sense of the word.  The book is very well written and a page turner for sure.  I read it on the plane ride to San Fran and the 4 hour plane flight zipped by!




2.  Southern My Way

Some people might find this odd but I actually read cookbooks like I do other books.  I love to sit down and read a cookbook all the way through.  I tag recipes I want to try as I go.  This weekend I snuggled up with Southern My Way and even tried out a few of her recipes and they were fabulous!  This is a must have cook book.





3.  The Chocolate Money

I first heard about this book in T&C and I scooped it up the minute it came out.  This is a great book (and a bit similar to Dead End Gene Pool).  The book is a story about a mother and a daughter and their wealth that is often subject to men's affections and her mother's family's as well.  It is a riveting read that will keep you guessing what happens next!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar