Bling, Bling

How are all my lovely readers today?!  

It is HOT in the ATL and I am craving pool time and cold beer.  When the weekend comes you will know where to find me :)

I am also craving some fun jewelry with a touch of edge!  Here are some of my favorite finds.


1.  Alexis Bittar Lucite Collection

I love Alexis Bittar!  The pieces are so unique and can be dressed up or down.  This bracelet is my favorite.  It is perfect for everyday but I will absolutely add a few other lucite bangles and wear it out at night.  







I am also craving this super fun earrings!  I don't normally do a dangle earring but these are just too good.  I am loving the bright blue color!





2.  Tory Cuff

I love a great fun cuff that you can throw on with anything!  And let's be honest what girl doesn't love Tory.  I love this metal and bow cuff!  It is cute, a bit edgy and will go with absolutely everything.  It is definitely on my wish list!







3.  Bauble Bar Turquoise Pendant

Long necklaces are the perfect layering piece to me!  They can make any old outfit look snazzy.  I  love layering several long necklace and maybe even throwing on a short necklace as well.  This turquoise pendant from bauble bar is perfection!  It is amazing for the summer and will work great in the fall and winter too.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Positive Thinking

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs