Fabulous Finds: My Latest Obsessions

How are all my lovely readers today?!

I for one am loving the cooler weather we have been having.  It has been perfect for running outdoors and for busting out some of my favorite fashion items!

Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  My Chuck Taylors

I have to tell you that I fought the chuck's for a while and now I honestly don't know why!  I love throwing them on with jeans and a comfy tee and running errands.  Secretly, they remind me of keds and no one loved their keds more than me :)  I also love how they are bright white and super comfy!!  







2.  Free People Top

If you follow me on Instagram you have probably seen me wearing this adorable free people top!!  It is super comfy and I love the blue color.  I wear it all the time with cut-offs and white jeans.  It's been the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe.




3.  Current Elliott Jeans

Are my absolute favorite jeans!!  I have a pair in grey and leopard and recently added the distressed stiletto to my collection.  They are super comfy, fit true to size and make your butt look amazing…I mean what else is there?!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking