My Best Vest

Happy Thursday peeps!  How are you?!

I am excited for the weekend and an upcoming visit to Athens to see my sis, bro-in-law and nephew!  Until then I've been scouting out my favorite cold weather accessory…the perfect vest.  My love for vests is a running joke with the hubs.  For me I just feel like it's the perfect outerwear and it makes such a fun statement.  

I hope you enjoy my favorite vests I've found for the fall….so far!

xoxo


1.  J.Crew Factory Camo

How fun is this adorable vest?  I love how comfy it looks and the fun camo.  I will pair it with black jeans and a chambray button down.  Or wear it with black jeans and a black silk top for date night.  Either way it will be in heavy rotation this fall!






2.  TopShop (for Nordstrom) Fur Vest

I love, love this vest!!  It is fur but not so bulky that you will get too hot.  It will be great to throw on with a silk blouse and dress pants and head out to work.  I will also wear it to football games and holidays because it is so versatile.  I am really digging the color too!







3.  Patagonia Down Sweater Vest

For me this is my best all around pick!!  I will absolutely live in this vest during the fall and winter.  Whether I'm running to the grocery store or out on the town I will be throwing on this vest to complete my outfit.  It comes in some super fun colors but I prefer the basic black!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking