What's What


How are all my lovely readers today?!  I am relishing these last days of summer!  I feel like the fall is going to be here in the blink of an eye.  I hope you enjoy this edition of what's what!


xoxo


1.  Equipment

I am really loving everything Equipment these days.  They have been perfect this summer.  However the dress and top are precious and will absolutely work in the fall as well.  I will throw the top on with black jeans and wear the dress with boots.  I snagged both of these items on shop bop.  











2.   Yummy Wine

My mom and I have been loving all things Rose this summer.  She found the perfect Rose that isn't too sweet and goes with all my favorite summer dishes.  This wine has been in heavy rotation lately.





3.  70s on 7

I love, love my sirius xm radio.  I have been listening to the 70s channel constantly.  Something about all the James Taylor and Rolling Stones tunes makes me feel like summer will never end.  Emily starts dancing the minute we get in the car!  She's a big fan too :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking