Summer Style: Fun, Flowy Tops

How are my beautiful readers today?!

Can you believe it's August?!  Where did the summer go?  I swear I cannot even handle how fast time flies.  

I'm preparing for our last beach trip by planning matching outfits for Emily and our cute nephew Gray (don't judge me).  Also, I've snapped up some cute, lightweight tops that will be perfect for summer dinners at the beach.

Enjoy!

xoxo


1.  J.Crew Pom Pom Top

I love the Crew, you love the Crew, we all do!  I may cheat on them from time to time with Joie and Equipment but I always come back to the Crew.  I'm loyal that way!   I am dying over this pom pom top that I will absolutely wear into the fall and the price isn't too shabby either.









2.  Anthro Noyo Top

I'm loving a great hippie top this summer…am I alone?  This great noyo top that I got in the white( but the grey is fab as well) is one of my go to tops this summer.  I will tell you to order a size down as it is not fitted and can edge on maternity style if you don't order a size down (you've been warned).  Other than that it's fabulous and can be dressed up or down!  One word…LOVE!






3.  Velvet Millie Embroidered Top

I die for this top!!  Every time we hit the road for a vaca I wear this shirt and the hubs laughs.  It's super comfy and lightweight.  It's a bit see through so you need a cami but other than that it's perfection.  It fits true to size so no need to order up.  I got a Medium and honestly could have done a Small.  I hope you enjoy this lovely top as much as I do!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking