What's What

Happy Saturday lovely readers!!  I hope you and yours are enjoying this beautiful weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with the fam and spending tons of time outside.  

Have a great weekend and please enjoy this edition of what's what!

xoxo



1.  Minted

If you haven't tried Minted you really need too!  It is my go to site for invitations, thank you notes and Christmas cards.  I love how stylish and unique the cards/invites are and the price point is fantastic.  I am currently loving these "change of address" cards.  





2.  Zodiac Watch

I have loved Zodiac watches for a long time!  This summer I have been rocking the white and I can't get enough of it.  I LOVE a white watch.  It's super comfy, sporty and stylish all at the same time!  I am going to be sad to retire this watch in the winter.




3.    Target PJs

If you know me you know I love some cute PJs.  I love matching PJs more than most :)  I am currently obsessing over these Nick and Nora pajamas at Target.  Run do not walk to target.com and snap them up because they won't last long.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking