My Uniform

Hello lovies?!

Have you ever heard the phrase "what's old is new again?"  Well I have and I have to tell you lately I have been wearing items that remind me of growing up.  This summer has been all about comfort for me with a touch of style!  Think denim, white t's and birks.  

I hope you enjoy my comfy old favorites that have become my uniform lately.


xoxo

ps:  for all of you interested I scored all of the items below at Nordstrom!

1.  Birkenstocks

I rocked birkenstocks all through high school and probably into college as well.  A few months ago I got the itch for birkentstocks again!  So I took myself into the store and tried on several pairs of birks but ended up with my old faithfuls.  The same birks that I wore all through high school are back on my feet and better than ever!








2.  Joe's Cut Offs

I love, love denim, chambray whatever you want to call it….I always have.  I spent the better part of my elementary school years in a denim dress from merry go round jr (did I just totally date myself?!).  So imagine my excitement when I scored the perfect pair of Joe's cut-offs.  I admit that I grabbed these last season so below is a similar style.  I hope I'm not too old to rock these because they haven't left my booty all summer :)





3.  White V-Neck Tee

There is nothing better than a super, soft broken in white tee (in my humble opinion).  I love to wear them with jeans, shorts, yoga pants etc.  This summer I have lived in this Alexander Wang T.  It is a bit see through so you have to wear a cami underneath it.  But other than that it's perfect!  If you need a great white tee this is the one for you.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking