What's In My Make Up Bag….the long lasting edition

How are all my lovely readers doing today?!

I have to tell you that a few weeks ago I left my make up bag at the beach and I almost died!!!  Luckily I was able to get it back and in the mean time I hit up the local CVS (because they have an amazing beauty club) and made the best of it!  

I couldn't be more excited to have my make up bag in my hot little hands and share with you some of my new favorites items that actually stay on your face/lips/eyes!

xoxo


1.  Revlon Color Stay Powder

I am always looking for long lasting, natural looking make up!  Does it exist?  :)  Well I found a great new powder that stays put in Revlon color stay powder.  I really love how great it looks when it goes on and that it stays put for hours.  The packaging isn't too shabby either!




2.  YSL Lip Liner Number 13

I love a great lip liner!!  I mean who doesn't :)  I love, love YSL lip liner number 13.  It's a great nude and stays on FOREVER.  If you are looking for a lip liner that lasts and is the perfect color this is the one for you!





3.  Tom Ford Blush in Love Lust

I love the Tom Ford make up line!  From the colors to the packaging it is perfection (in my opinion).  The Love Lust blush is my favorite thing in my make up bag right now.  It's an amazing color that stays on for hours!!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking