Fabulous Finds: J.Crew Factory

Happy Tuesday lovelies!!  How are you?!

I had a busy weekend and it seems this week is going to be even busier.  I feel like life is rushing by lately and I am truly trying to savior it.  More on that later :)

I really love J.Crew Factory.  I think they have beautiful clothes at a fantastic price point.  Below are some of my favorite finds!

xoxo


1.  Leather Tee

I love, love this leather tee!  I feel like it's a bit edgy but not over the top.  I would pair it with some skinny jeans and heels for a night out on the town.  Some over the top earring and a clutch would complete the look perfectly!








2.  Timeless Trench

I love a great trench coat.  One day I will have a burberry trench.  Until then this one is perfection to me!  It is stylish, functional and will pull together any outfit.








3.  Utility Pant

These utility pants are a great khaki alternative.  I love that they are slim fit and can be dressed up or down.  These will be a huge staple for me this fall and winter.





4.  The Perfect Clutch

I love a great clutch that you can use for dinner or formal day events.  However I don't want to spend a ton of $$ on one.  I am loving this one because it has a chain so you can use it as a shoulder bag or clutch.  This fun silver color will go with everything!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking