My Favorite Fall Finds

Hello fashionistas!

How are you?!  Did you hit up the nordstrom anniversary sale?!  PLEASE tell me you did.  If not not worries they still have the most amazing fall items you need to add to your wardrobe.  

Here are my fall favorites that are making me itch for pumpkin bread, fall leaves, crisp air and football!

xoxo

(full disclosure everything I purchased was from Nordstrom)


1.  Vince Sweater

How perfect is this sweater?!  I love the cream color and the perfect fit.  It will be amazing with jeans and cowboy boots.  Or cords and ankle boots.  It truly is my favorite sweater of the season!









2.  Halogen Chambray Shirt

How amazing is this top?!  There is a similar one at J.Crew Factory but this one totally won my heart.  Everytime I wear it someone comments on it.  Right now I wear it with white jeans but during the fall I will throw on some grey jeans and boots with it.  This will be my go to fall top!








3.  The Perfect Black Jeans

I am always on the hunt for the best black jeans!  I love a great capri black jean that can go from day to night.   I was so excited to find these paige jeans.   They fit amazing and will go flawlessly with all my fall finds.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking