What's What

How are all my beautiful readers this weekend?!

We are heading to the beach for some sun and fun so I will be taking a short blogging break.  I hope you and yours have a fantastic Labor Day!  

xoxo


1.  Gigi New York

I love, love these handbags!!  I am dying for the Lauren Saddle Bag.  The stone color is perfection and I know I would carry it for years to come.  Plus it can be monogrammed I mean can it get any better?!  I haven't pulled the trigger yet but it is absolutely on my wish list!










2.  HGTV's Fixer Upper

Have you tuned in to HGTV's super cute show Fixer Upper?!  It is about a great couple in Waco, TX who do amazing home makeovers.  I love this husband and wife team who are super talented and so in love (without being annoying).  The wife who is also the designer recently launched a fabulous online store which you can find at www.magnoliahomes.net  Be sure to watch this show and do some shopping!










3.  Chloe Pinot Grigio

I'm always on the hunt for a great tasting wine that doesn't break the bank.  Right now I am loving light wines because it is so HOT!  While I have been loving my rose I spotted this Chloe Pinot Grigio at the wine store this week and the shop owner sang its praises.  I have to say I'm a big fan!  Added bonus you can find it at the grocery store :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking