Workout Wear

Happy Tuesday!!  

I hope all my lovely readers are having an amazing week and enjoying August.  I am squeezing every last minute out of summer.  I have also been very devoted to running and my couch to 5k program!  

And because of that I have scored some functional and fun workout gear!  I hope you enjoy. 

ps:  all items were purchased at Nordstrom

xoxo


1.  Zella Live In Leggings

These are by far my fav leggings!!  I love how wonderful they feel and the fun colors they come in.  I wear these leggings so often the hubs has started to make comments :)  But I don't care they are the best! 












2.  Hard Tail Yoga Pants

I am loving and living in these hard tail yoga pants this summer!  I absolutely wear them to yoga and pilates but also around the house with the hubs old fratty t-shirts!  I bought them in black but I am dying to have them in white as well :) 








3.  Nike Dri-Fit Tanks  

Nike Dri-Fit Tanks are my favorite thing in my workout drawer.  I am always grabbing for them because they are super comfy, soft and actually help me stay dry while I'm running.  I love all the amazing colors they come in as well!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

The Power of Positive Thinking