Around The House

I've been super motivated around my house lately!  Not just with my normal cleaning and organizing but also with doing some redecorating as well.  My sister has been helping me and I found the cutest lamps at HomeGoods!  And my new granite countertops went in last week, I couldn't be happier :)  I am now trying to convince the hubs we need to paint the whole house...wish me luck!

That got me thinking that it was time to talk about items I can't live without around the house.  Enjoy!


1.  Caswell and Massey Almond and Aloe Liquid Soap and Hand Lotion

I love, love and cannot live without Caswell and Massey's Almond and Aloe Soap!  This stuff smells amazing and I love keeping it by my kitchen sink. 




2.  Ceramic Place Cards

I first saw these at my sister-in-laws house.  She used them to write the name of appetizers for a party she was having.  I found some adorable ones for myself the other day at Charles Willis.  When I got home I went onto the company's site (placetiledesigns) and found the cutest message tiles and memo boards.   I absolutely love my ceramic place cards and can't wait to use them!




3.  Williams Sonoma Spoonula

I have these in every color (and soon you will too)!   I use them to cook with all the time and they are the perfect combo between a spoon and spatula. 




4.  A Great Set of Coasters

I found some unique and amazing coasters a few years ago by Screencraft Tileworks.  The four coasters make up the coastline of the Gulf of Mexico.  I absolutely love them and they always remind me of fun, beach times.  They are also sturdy and can take a beating :)





5.  Linen Hemstitch Napkins

I love, love these adorable and functional hemstitch napkins by LP Designs (you can find her on Etsy).  I use them as cocktail napkins for parties and just for the hubs and me.  You can throw them in the washer and dryer too which is an added bonus!




6.  Cucina Fragrant Kitchen Spray

I love, love this stuff!!  I use the Coriander and Olive Tree scent and have for years.  One bottle will last you a very long time.  I love to spray this stuff around the kitchen, down the disposal just about everywhere. 



7.  My Favorite Sponge

For as long as I can remember my mother has used William Sonoma's Pop-Up Sponges.  When I started really cooking and being in the kitchen a lot I realized why.  I would buy the sponges at the grocery store and within a matter of weeks they were falling apart or moldy....sick!  These sponges from William Sonoma last for a very long time and can withstand a lot of washes. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar