Signature Style: It's All About The Bling

So I had the most amazing time this week helping a friend pick out his engagement ring for his fiance.  I was more than flattered to be a part of the process but I really loved looking at all of the beautiful jewels. 

I got about 5 texts from the hubs imploring me not to buy anything and I didn't.  But it did get me thinking about all things jewelry and some of my favorite pieces. 

1.  Oversize Watch

I love, love an oversize watch.  I have a huge rose gold michael kors watch that rarely leaves my wrist but I'm thinking the silver might be a nice touch for spring. 



2.  A Great Cuff

I love a great, stylish cuff that has some size to it.  When I was browsing around I found this one from David Yurman and it jumped to the top of my must have list!




3.  The Perfect Studs

I am forever on the hunt for great stud earrings that are gold and always a bit unique.  I am loving this pair right now!




I'm really loving these as well from shoplemode.com




4.  A Fun Necklace

I am a girl who loves having a fun, flirty necklace in her wardrobe.  This one from LYLIF is absolutely adorable!



5.  Layer It Up

I am a girl who loves her pearls and her enamel bangels.  I love the idea of layering pearls with this super cute marc by marc jacobs bangel. 




For some people this might be too much layeirng but I kinda like it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season