Spring Fling Part Deux

I have to tell you I am pretty excited about spring fling part deux because I have found some super cute spring items! 

With all the rain we have had in Atlanta lately it got me thinking about cute but functional rain gear.  I am also dreaming of brightly colored handbags and shoes! 

I really hope you enjoy these finds as much as I do!

1.  Social Primer Buffy Bag

I am in love with this adorable, functional bag that makes a great statement for Spring and Summer.  It is a bit pricey so I might ask for it for my birthday :)  I love the Nantucket Red but it also comes in Khaki!



2.  Old Navy Jeans

I love these bright, bold blue jeans from Old Navy!  I am really digging the flare as well.  I can't wait to slip this one with some super high wedges and a fun, silk, white top.






3.  Reiss Tops

Speaking of silk tops, I love a great silk top.  I love to wear them under suits for work or with jeans on the weekends.  I also like them in bright, bold colors because I feel like that can really pull together an outfit.  I am so excited that now Reiss offers online shopping as their tops are some of my favorites! 





4.  L.K. Bennett

I found out about L.K. Bennett the way the rest of the country did....KATE MIDDLETON!  She truly did more for that brand than anyone ever could and now not only do they have a fantastic website they also have a store here in Atlanta.  There shoes are beautifully made and actually very comfortable.  I love the wedges they have right now in turquoise for spring!





5.  A Great Umbrella

I love a cute umbrella!  I also need one that can withstand the wind, isn't too cumbersome and actually covers my entire body.  Not that I don't love those tiny umbrellas you can shove in your purse but I lose them, they stop working and they only cover 1/3 of my body.  So in search of a great umbrella I stumbled upon the cutest one I have found to date by Totes.  You can get in the classic clear or with primary dots and I opted for the dots!





6.  A Classic Trench

I absolutely live for Forever 21!  I think it is such a great place to find awesome staples and trendy items without breaking the bank.  When I saw this trench I snapped it up right away!  It looks amazing in person and the price isn't too shabby either.




7.  Scout Tote Bag

I love a great, functional tote bag that looks amazing!  Scout bags come in the most amazing fabrics and I love how sturdy they are.  I am loving this tote for spring.




8.  Britt Ryan Collection

I am loving Britt Ryan right now!  She has such a great aesthetic and her dresses and tops fit amazingly well.  Her line is up and coming so you have to check her website for stores who sell her line but it is worth the work :) 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar