Valentine's Day For Him

If you are like me shopping for the man in your life kind sometimes be a chore!  Trying to find something they want and need can be difficult.  After 3 years I feel like I am finally figuring it out....well kind of. 

For Valentine's Day I found some super cute, functional things that the hubs is sure to love.  Plus we are going to a fantastic dinner which is always my favorite part :)

1.  Orvis Embossed Wallet

I love, love this wallet with the initials embossed on it (who are we kidding I'm a sucker for a monogram anywhere).  I also really like how soft the leather is and let's be serious my hubs has been carrying the same wallet since college!


2.  Patagonia Better Sweater Vest

My hubs had a patagonia vest but again it was from the college days and he definitely needed an upgrade.  I found the answer in patagonia's better sweater vest.  This vest is super soft and warm and it is an added bonus that it also looks great!



3.  A Great Pair of Shoes

So when thinking about shoes for the hubs I really have to balance what I want vs what he will want.  He needs and wants a great pair of boots and he really needs new dress shoes so guess what....he gets both! 

For the dress shoes I fell hard for these Cole Haan Air Aiden Classic Bit.  I love how they look and the hubs will love how comfortable they are!



For the boots I looked high and low for a unique pair of functional yet good looking boots.  I think I found them in these Ariat Boots that he can wear to work! 



4.  Sterling Silver Monogrammed Belt Buckle

I love, love this good looking sterling silver belt buckle.  I love that the buckle can be moved to either a black belt or a brown belt.  I also really love that it can be worn everyday and again I really like that you can monogram it with his initials!



5.  A Great Dress Shirt

There is nothing I love more than a great dress shirt on a man!  I especially love the look of Burberry's dress shirts for men.  They are a bit pricey but hey Valentine's Day is a special occasion :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season