Signature Style: Spring Must Haves

For this edition of signature style I decided to talk about my can't live without items for spring.   

Every gal needs a great dress they can wear to weddings and engagement parties.  We also need great transitional pieces that will take us from winter to spring.  I also need to see a lot of bright colors and fun prints as my winter wardrobe sometimes lacks the boldness of my spring pieces. 


1.  Joy Joy Top

First of all let me tell you I freaking love this brand!  They are young, fresh and I love their creative pieces.  This halter is already in my closet waiting to be worn with white jeans to dinner with the hubs or for GNO!



2.  Chelsea Flower

Is another great line that I love!  I find the cutest pieces from them.  I am loving this black and white top because it will make a great transitional piece from winter to spring. 




3.  Dolce Vita

I am always looking for cute, vibrant shoes for spring.  It is an added bonus if they are comfortable.  I snapped up these cute hot pink sandals the minute I saw them!



4.  Jade

I love Jade dresses because they fit beautifully and they always have a little flair.  I bought this dress for wedding showers, Steeplechase and to wear to church.  I think it will look great with a little cardigan over it or even a denim jacket.




5.  Lilly Pulitzer

Every spring I buy a new Lilly dress.  It reminds me of going with my mom to buy myself a new Easter dress when I was little.  Lilly has some cute, cute dresses out this year but this one is by far my favorite!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar