Fabulous Finds: The Beauty Edition

Someone please stop me from going into Sephora anymore....I think I'm addicted.  I kid, I kid :)

In any event I had a truly awesome visit to Sephora last week.  Truth be told I needed a little pick me up so I wandered around the store to see what I could find.  Below are some of my favorite items beauty items and some of my new discoveries.

Enjoy!

1.  DermaDoctor

Ok I'm going to put it out there......I SWEAT!!!!!!  I'm not one of those girls who doesn't have to wear deodorant or barely sweats when they workout.  I sweat like a man at the gym and sometimes when I'm not in the gym....geez I can't believe I'm admitting this. 

In any event the sweating was becoming a small issue seeing as how I love silk tops.  So I took my happy self to Sephora about 3 years ago and low and behold found DermaDoctor's MED e Tate wipes.  This wipes are amazing!!  You simply use them under your arms and you guessed it no more sweating :)



2.  Naturopathica 

I first found Naturopathica products from the gal who gives me facials and let me tell you this stuff is the bomb.com!  I am always looking for products that will help my skin.  I have dry and oily skin and a lot of times feel like it is a big ole mess.  I felt this way up until I found the two following products.  Both are amazing and toning and balancing your skin and I can't live without them!

Plan Stem Cell Serum

Rosemary Oil Reducing Moisturizer




3.  Kate Somerville Exfoliator

Ok so I am addicted to a good exfoliator.  I used prescrptives (remember them) exfoliator until the company went out of business.  Since then I have been on the hunt for the perfect exfoliator and finally found it in the Kate Somerville Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.  Try this one time and you will be hooked!





4.  Smashbox O Plump Lip Gloss

Is probably the best lip gloss ever invented!!!  Seriously it is the perfect shade of pink and stays on forever.  The greatest thing about this is it works with your body chemistry to come up with perfect shade of pink for you and it plumps your lips.....SOLD!




5.  Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss

Soo I got this as a free sample from Sephora and I am deeply in love!  This gloss goes on and stays on which is a huge bonus in my book.  I also happen to love every single color it comes in! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season