Fabulous Finds: The Drugstore Beauty Edition

The other week I had a double ear infection....now my question for you is why at 31 am I getting ear infections?  And the second question is why did the ENT feel the need to say "OMG I don't think I've ever seen an adult with an ear infection this bad!"

Really buddy?  That isn't exactly helpful!  After I left that lovely appointment I took myself to the drugstore to get my prescription where the pharmacist informed me "It is going to take 45 minutes for me to fill this." 

Again all I could think was super!  I feel like crap and now get to sit here for 45 minutes next to a woman who is screeching on her cellphone.  Instead of that lovely predicament I decided to take my sick self and head to the beauty aisles to see what I could find. 

My pain is your gain :)  Enjoy!


1.  Suave Rosemary and Mint Shampoo

First off this shampoo smells absolutely amazing!  Second off it does absolutely amazing things for my hair.  It really cleans your scalp without stripping it and I love that it doesn't cost an arm and leg!


2.  Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Liner

Um this is the holy grail of eyeliners!!  First of all it is a pencil that goes on like a liquid (a.ka. a little bit goes a long way) and it also helps support healthy lashes.  I have been using it for a few weeks now and can definetly tell a difference in the length of my lashes. 




3.  Neutrogena Deep Clean, Oil Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

One thing that baffles my hubs is the fact that I take such care in putting my make up on but then I'm equally as psycho about being sure it is off!  :)

I hate waking up and feeling like my eyelashes are stuck together because I didn't get all the mascara off my lashes.  I also think it is super important (if you really want to get a clean face and prevent breakouts) to use a makeup remover before you wash your face.

I can't live without neutrogena's deep clean cleansing wipes!  They really take off all your makeup including that tough to get off eyeliner and mascara. 




4.  Got2B Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

If you read my blog you know all about my love for dry shampoos and the amazing things they can do for flat, thin hair!  A reader told me about Got2B and I picked it up and I have to say I LOVE IT.  It does amazing things for flat hair and I especially like to use it on the crown of my head to get an extra lift. 




5,  Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer

I am not even going to tell you how long I have used this lotion because it is kind of crazy.....ok maybe since middle school :)  Good lord that's a long time but I can't help it I love it.  Mostly I love the cherry, almond scent and the fact that it moisturizes my incredibly dry skin.  This lotion is a beauty staple for me and I don't know what I would do without it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar