Before and After

Before I show you my latest home before and after I have to ask how is lent going?!?!   Only having 2 caffeinated beverages a day has definitely been a sacrifice and I picked the right thing to give up for lent.  Also, as I type this I am in sweaty workout clothes (TMI I know) as I just finished running.  So far, so good on lent...keep me posted on how you are doing!

So the home improvement continues at casa Womack and I have to say I am excited.  The house is being painted next week.  I got some great help and much needed assistance from our super sweet neighbor and designer extradionare and I can't wait to see it come to life.  Right now the majority of our house is painted in a very light beige/taupe color and I am really excited for some new darker colors and variation.

I have been working on our very small entrance way which is basically the size of a rectangle.  Before there were two huge UGA/GA prints on the entryway wall that the hubs got for college graduation.  I really love the prints but not sure the entryway was the right place for them.  So here is the entrace hallway before and please disregard the awful cell phone pics and marked up walls :)








And here is our entryway after!  I can't wait for the darker paint as I think the wall plaques will really pop.  I love these so much because they are unique, different sizes and not a picture or mirror. 









Ok these sleepy gal is hitting the showers, having a glass of wine and getting ready for a big work day tomorrow!  Stay tuned for some fun posts this weekend and guess what I got a new car.  I won out and there is a beautiful 2010 Lexus RX 350 in the garage that is all mine.  YAY! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season