Valentine's Day For Her

It's that time of year so break out the Hallmark cards and chocolate hearts....it's Valentine's Day!  Like most holidays it is what you make it :)  


I kinda wish I was little again and got all sorts of Valentine's Day cards from people.  One of my favorite things was picking out what type of Valentine's Day cards I would give to my classmates.  Maybe I will bring back the tradition of giving Valentine's Day cards for adults! 


In any event I thought it would be fun to create a post about fun, cute Valentine's Day ideas for her (and let me be honest it is all about jewelry) and stay tuned for tomorrow when I do creative ideas for him.

By the way can someone send this to my hubs?!?!  :)


1.  Kenneth Jay Lane


I absolutely love his jewelry and I love that a lot of it is incredibly reasonable.  I love these 
earrings and think they would make a great gift!






2.  Gorjana

I adore this line of jewels!  I really love what they are doing with the neon trend right now.  Neons aren't for everyone but I think this bracelet will look amazing on everyone!



3.  Rachel Mulherin

I found Rachel Mulherin on Etsy and have never looked back.  I absolutely love all of her necklaces!  They are so unique and I really like the color schemes.  I would be happy to unwrap this one on Valentine's Day!



4.  Tara & Evy Bracelets

I love these beautiful, stackable bracelets.   I feel like you can wear one or ten and make a great statement!  I am really liking the coral and gold bracelet featured on their site.





5.  Stella and Dot Ring

I love, love this sidewinder ring from Stella and Dot!  I love how unique it is and I also love the little bit of bling.  

6.  Juliet and Company

Is an amazing jewelry company that a lot of people have never heard of but let me tell you they are FABULOUS!!  I love their pieces and I love the price even more (and so will he)!  I really need this necklace in my wardrobe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season