Signature Style: Spring Must Haves Part II

One post just didn't do it on my gotta have items for spring so please enjoy the second edition of signature style, spring must haves!


1.  Robbi & Nikki

I am loving these bright blue shorts from Robbi & Nikki!  They are hanging in my closet and I can't wait to break them out.  I love wearing shorts with a cute top and a wedge out on the town or to a party.  These are a wardrobe staple for me!





2.  Annie Griffin

I adore Annie Griffin dresses!  I have several and they are beautifully made and incredibly comfortable.  I bought the taylor dress for wedding season and love that the v-neck can be worn in the front (which makes it a bit sassy) or in the back (perfect for a church wedding)! 





 3.  J. Brand Skinny Jeans

Spring time means a new pair of J. Brand Skinny Jeans in my house!!  They have some great colors for spring but I settled on the bright purple and I am loving them already. 



4.  Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Bag
I am dying for this bag!!  I am trying to convince the hubs that this is an appropriate gift to buy me for no good reason :)  Wish me luck!   One way or another I will find a way to get this in my closet for spring.


5.  The Tory Tunic

Is simply perfection!  I saw it, I bought it and I am waiting for the first day of spring so I can break it out.  It is flawless!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar