Spring Fling Bling

For this edition of spring fling I am only going to talk about the bling!  I love jewelry anyway but especially love shopping for bright, bold pieces for spring and summer. 

These are my favorite finds so far and I can't wait to break them out for spring! 

1.  Ben-Amun

Is an amazing jewelry designer who does beautiful, bright pieces!  I love the big statement necklaces they have but this bright blue is my favorite for spring.


2.  RJ Graziano

Does beautiful, almost architectual pieces of jewelry.  I love, love the cuffs they have out for spring/summer. 




3.  Rachel Leigh

Love, love, love this line of jewels!  I shop her all the time and love how reasonable and one of a kind her pieces are.   I am dying for the ring below because I feel like it will go with everything I own!




4.  J. Crew

Soo I was in The Crew (my nickname for J.Crew) the other day looking for some things for the hubs and I spotted these earrings and totally forgot why I was there.  I'm not sure these have left my ears since that day.  These are such a great basic!



5.  Moon and Lola

First of all how adorable is that name?  I found a cute pair of earrings the other day and had never heard of moon and lola so I immediately googled them.  I love all of their pieces and the price isn't too shabby!



6.  Kate Davis Jewelry

Ok she is fabulous I tell you!  Her items are a bit price, so you've been warned, but they are beautiful and will last a lifetime.  I am loving all the amazing items she has for spring!



7.  Kendra Scott

I found Kendra Scott this past year at Nordstrom and have been hooked ever since!  I love her big pieces and all the bright bold colors she uses.  I also love how her designs are a bit contemporary and unique. 




8.  Chan Luu

Is a fantastic designer in general but I especially love everything they are doing with jewelry right now in paticular their wrap bracelets!  How cute is this one for Valentine's Day?!!?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season