The Best Blogs You Aren't Reading....But Really Should Be!

So for my third edition of the best blogs you aren't reading I decided to give you a random selection from my favorite, not yet famous bloggers.  I love these blogs because they are honest, helpful, funny and practical. 

That's what I look for when I'm reading blogs.  I don't want to hear how your life is perfect and you have no problems/issues/embarrassing moments because that isn't real.  Nope I want the truth, the whole truth. and I want REAL!! 

These three blogs are different but each offer a great, helpful, unique take on life, style and food.  I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do :)

1.  ToePick SF

Is written by a hilarious blogger who basically gives you a new and unique angle on being single and in the city (San Fransisco not New York).  She has some crazy adventures and celeb sightings and is a great writer.  Enjoy!

http://www.toepicksf.com/2012/01/my-top-5-new-years-resolutions-tpsfs.html

2.  Baylor Says

Has quickly become my favorite blog to read everyday.  The blogger takes on the topic of decorating, one that still makes me nervous, but she is giving me the confidence I need to take on some at home projects.  What I love is that she takes the latest ideas/trends and shows you how to make them work for you.  I also love her humor and the cute quotes/updates from her son at the end of each blog.  You will love the beautiful images and awesome ideas.

http://baylorsays.blogspot.com/2011/12/you-havent-been-formally-introduced.html



3.  Shugart and Spice

Is a great blog I love about cooking!  The recipes are easy and delicious which is crucial in my household.   I have cooked a ton of her dishes and they are always a huge hit with the hubs!  If you are new to cooking, super busy or need some easy go to recipes this is your blog.

http://www.shugartandspice.com/


Comments

  1. Thanks so much Caroline! Yours is one I'm quickly falling in love with dear, keep it up!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season