Show Me Your State

I for one am happy that football season is winding down and I get to have my hubs back :)  I know that most people aren't but it seems like it has been a long fall especially for us bulldawg fans so I am ready for a bit of a break!

I know that a lot of people will be mourning the loss of gameday Saturday so to make you feel better I found some amazing items to showcase your state pride!  Gameday or not these are pretty cute.

1.  Ben's Garden features adorable decoupage plates with skylines and states on them.  Even if you don't see your state featured give them a call or shot them a quick email and they more than likely have it.  I love, love the one I got with the state of Georgia on it!


2.  A. Heirloom has a store on Etsy and makes "original" state shaped cutting boards.  I love all of them and they are very reasonably priced.  I absolutely love to give these as gifts and people love getting them!  Thank you to my sis-in-law for the tip :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AHeirloom

3.  Maya Brenner makes the cutest necklaces so you can show your home state pride!  I love the gold and I also love that you can add a diamond along the border. 

http://www.mayabrenner.com/catalog/states

Maya's are a bit expensive so I like the ones by Crossed Out Creations on Etsy. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar