My Favorite Products....For Mae

So I got a lot of positive responses, texts and emails regarding my post on Mae.  I also got a ton of questions about what are my favorite dog products.  I thought I would give a few can't live without dog products I have found that are Mae approved!

1.  The Woof, Woof Mat

Ok so trying to find something to put under Mae's dog bowls that would stay clean and absorb all the water she spills while drinking has definitely been a test.  I tried numerous things from towels to rugs and finally found the answer in Ballard's woof, woof mat. 

It is the perfect dog bowl mat because it is super easy to clean, looks great and can be monogrammed!


2.  The Furminator

Is probably my favorite product I have found for Mae to date!  Labs shed and I mean they shed a lot.  I find Mae hair everywhere-in my car, on my coats and even in my make-up bag.  So for us the furminator is a must!  We use it about once a week on Mae and it helps to cut down on the amount of hair.  You can pick up the furminator at pet smart.




3.  Oh My Dog

Is an amazing website for dog supplies!  You can find unique but necessary dog supplies at a great price.  This is where I found the best thing ever...a seat cover for Matt's truck.  Since Mae rides in Matt's truck every day the backseat of his truck was always covered with dog hair!  This cover is great, easy to put in and take out of the car and you can wash it too. 



4.  Nutri Dent Mini Chews

Ok let's be honest bad dog breath is an issue!  I love these nutri dent mini chews because they actually work.  I have tried everything to cure Mae's bad breath including brushing her teeth (this was not a pleasurable experience for either one of us).  So I was thrilled to find that these nutri dent chews cure bad doggie breath.  I give her one or two in the morning and at night.  I make sure her water bowl is close because for some reason they make her thirsty.



5.  Dog Beds

So Mae has two dogs beds....she's a princess :)  We keep one in the den/main living area that I call her couch.  Her cousin, Dock, has one just like it and she loved it so much we figured what the heck she deserves one too!  We got it at Orvis and it is amazing.  You can wash the cover and it keeps its shape. 


Mae's other bed is on our bedroom and a bit smaller than her puppy couch.  She loves this bed too and it is monogrammed just like her Orvis couch.  This one is also a bit cheaper and you can wash the cover as well.


Comments

  1. These are great. I don't have a dog, but I agree, the Furminator is great! I might have to see if they have those food bowl mats for cats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar