Fabulous Finds: The Bling Edition

My love affair with jewelry is deep and true!  I have had a great love of jewels for as long as I can remember.  When I was growing up my mother would take me to garage sales and I would always find the table with the jewelry on it.  I would want the big, fake, diamond earrings or the huge, obnoxious cocktail rings.   Sometimes my mother would indulge me and other times should we explain that a diamond and emerald cocktail ring was not appropriate for the 1st grade. 

Well I have aged but not much has changed :) 

I still have a great love of jewelry and I still love finding a great deal!  I love finding a piece of jewelry that I can wear everyday and I really love finding a fun statement piece that I can wear for a special occasion. 

Below are some of my favorite places to find great baubles and bling! 

1.  Sylvia Benson

Is one of my absolute, favorite places to find great and unique jewelry!  Her stuff is truly one of a kind and very, reasonably priced.  Whenever I want a great, everyday piece of jewelry I head over to Sylvia Benson.  Check out her site and you won't be sorry!

http://www.sylviabenson.com/Default.asp


2.  Jennifer Zeuner

I love a monogram as much as the next girl so I was thrilled to find Jennifer Zeuner!  Her jewelry is classic, timeless and you will keep it forever.  I have several of her pieces but my absolute favorite is my monogrammed "C" necklace in gold that I got for my 30th birthday! 

http://www.jenniferzeuner.com/


3.  Jennifer Miller

Is one of my favorite sites to get great ideas and also find faux jewelry that looks real!  I absolutely love all her earrings and rings.  She does amazingly unique pieces that you won't see other places.

http://www.jewelsbyjen.com/



4.  Pretty Petal Jewelry

Is my new obsession!!  Their earrings are some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen and their price point is amazing.  I have ordered several pieces from them and have been over the moon happy with their product!  They have a great store on Etsy that I visit all the time. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyPetalJewelry?ref=top_trail





5.  Momentus New York

Describes their line as simple, classic and always in style and I have to agree!  Their pieces are beautifully crafted and again at an amazing price point.  They do the classics with a twist and I love it! 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MomentusNY?ref=top_trail


Comments

  1. I'm so nuts about Sylvia Benson that I haven't had a chance to check out the rest. Awesome sources, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar