Signature Style: My Go To Pieces

So what makes up your signature style?  Is it a great pair of heels, an awesome handbag or tailored suits?  What do you put on that makes you feel incredible! 

There are certain pieces in my wardrobe that I can pull out, wear and they always make me feel great.  I love these pieces and they are always at the front of my closet.  I call them my go to pieces!  These are the items I can grab out of my closet and with little thought pull together a great outift in no time.  I love clean, classic and simple pieces that will last. 

1.  Cowboy Boots

I love a great pair of cowboy boots!  I have since I was a little girl but in those days I always wore them on the wrong feet :)

I recently got a new pair of cowboy boots and I couldn't be more thrilled.  When we were on vacation in Colorado the hubs suggested we go into a store called Kemo Sabe.  I had been on the hunt for a great pair of boots and found them in a pair of Luchese boots!  I absolutely love these boots and wear them all the time.  I haven't figured out how to wear them to work just yet but where there's a will, there's a way! 


2.  J Brand Jeans

I love, love J Brand Jeans!  They fit great, you can pick between low, mid or high rise and have stretch (which is a must for me).  I absolutely adore their skinny jeans and leggings.  They have amazing colors and my red skinny jeans are my all the time favorite.  Recently I purchased some of their coated leggings which are jeans that kind of look like leather pants.  I love these jeans so much mostly because they look like pants but fit like jeans!


3.  White Blouse

I love, love the look of a crisp, collared white blouse!  I love it even more if there happen to be some ruffles on it :)  I own several tuxedo-esque white blouses and I love to wear them with jeans or to work.  Recently I found the cutest white blouse at Ann Taylor Loft and ended up buying it (even though I didn't need it).  It has quickly become my go to white blouse for the work!  Also, Ann Taylor Loft is having a great sale right now where full priced items and new arrivals are 40% off. 





4.  Coats

I love the winter time only because I can pull out one of the many coats I own and make a fabulous outfit!  I love how a coat pulls together your outfit or how it can make your outfit.  I love coats that are a bit different or have a little something special.  Yes I have a basic black peacoat but it rarely gets worn because frankly it is too boring for me.  I like a little flare!  I normally shop for my coats at the end of the season and find great deals at J.Crew or Banana Republic. 

My favorite coat is a camel colored jacket with ruffles (I'm a sucker for ruffles).  I also love a great black and white coat and coats with fur collars.  I figure if you have to be bundled up it might as well be stylish and fun!







6.  Jewelry

Yesterday my entire blog was devoted to bling and baubles but I had to include jewelry in my go to pieces!!!  As you can tell I can't live without my jewels and I love a great deal.  My new favorite, signature piece is a great necklace by Kris Nations of the state of Georgia.  I wear it all the time and I love how unique it is! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar