Spring Fling

Am I the only one who is living for spring?!  I know, I know we haven't even seen the worst of winter and I am dreaming of sandy beaches and sunshine.  I need a tan, a frozen drink and a lounge chair stat! 

Unfortunately I don't think that is going to be happening anytime soon so in the mean time I have been searching for fun, new pieces to add to my spring wardrobe.  Lately I have been hunkered down behind my computer looking for white jeans, maxi dresses and new purses to ring in spring!  Here are a few of my favorites so far.

1.  Alice and Olivia Wide Leg Pant

How adorable are these green wide leg pants?!  I am dying to wear them with a white blouse and platform heels.  I think having these pants would make going to work so much more bearable :)



2.  Citizens of Humanity Mandy Floral Roll Up Jeans

These may not be your cup of tea but as a child of the 80s I LOVE THEM!!  I don't know if I will roll them up or not but I can't wait to wear them with a t-shirt and some cute flats. 






3.  Polka Dot Anorak

I will be totally ready for April showers in this amazingly cute rain jacket!!  I love absolutely everything about it and cannot wait for the chance to wear it.





4.  Longchamp Metallic Shoulder Bag

I am obsessed with this gorgeous bag!  I love the metallic take on an old classic and I love how functional it is at the same time.  This will be my go to bag for spring.


5.  Black Maxi Dress

I love this simple black maxi dress (and the belt comes with it)!  It is the perfect thing to throw in your bag for a wedding, trip to the beach or just a weekend getaway. 



5.  Colorful Bib Necklace

I am seriously coveting this beautiful bib necklace for spring!  I feel like it would go with everything and I would wear it all the time.  I love how big and playful it is!



6.  Old School Swimsuit

I love, love the vintage feel of this great suit!  I am not sure about the tan lines just yet :) but it is extremely flattering and makes me think of old Hollywood glam.




7.  Must Have Wedges

I love, love these beautiful and color wedges!  I love that they look like a pointy toe heel from the front but have the comfort of a wedge.  These are a must have for my spring wardrobe!

Comments

  1. Get me one of each! Perfect for a chubby 55 year old...NOT. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season