Must Have Makeup

I took a little field trip to Sephora last week in the name of research!  The hubs version of the story is I didn't stick to my beauty budget for the month and will have to cut out those $$ somewhere else.  Blah, blah is what I have to say :) 

Not that I don't love the hubs, but budget discussions are about as much fun as sitting in traffic on GA 400 in rush hour, in my opinion. 

In any event I found some of the most amazing beauty products and saw some of the can't live without items I already have so my field trip was a great success! 

I hope my readers enjoy my research :)

1.  Amy Butler Accessories Bags

I adore these bags so much that I have them in each size!  My BFF got me the medium size for my birthday and it motivated me to buy the small and large bags.  I use the small bag for jewelry when I travel, the large bag as my cosmetic kit when I travel and I use the medium bag everyday because it stores my makeup!  I absolutely love using this bag because it has a ton of side pockets and it is great for organizing and storing your makeup!  You can buy them on amazon and you will love all her beautiful patterns.


2.  The Best Make Up Sponge...EVER!!

Ladies let me introduce you to the BEAUTY BLENDER (you can find her at Sephora).  She will be your new best friend I promise.  This is the best makeup sponge you have ever seen!  It blends your tinted moisturizer or foundation so well it looks air brushed.  I cannot live without this amazing product and you can't either :)



3.  Eyeshadow Palettes

So I adore eyeshadow as much as the next girl!  I often wonder where it goes at the end of the day, do you??  I sometimes wonder where all my makeup goes at the end of a very long work day but I digress. 

In any event my two absolute favorite eyeshadows are palettes!  I love, love stila's dream in the full color palette and I adore urban decay's naked palette.  A reader told me about urban decay's naked eyeshadow palette and I have not looked back.  Get excited because urban decay is coming out with the naked palette 2 but unfortunately it is sold out EVERYWHERE! 

You can't go wrong with either palette and you will love the long lasting wear and amazing options each will give you.







4.  Under Eye Concealer

Ok so like every girl in America I am always looking for the perfect under eye concealer.  I always favor chanel or mac concealer.  Recently I discovered the perfect compliment to any concealer or a great product to use alone.  I carry this with me in my purse and use it late in the day when I am tired and feel like I need a little something extra.

Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Concealer will brighten and conceal dark circles!  This is the be all, end all for tired eyes.  This is a must have for every girl's makeup bag. 



5.  Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup

I have a lot of redness in my skin...there I said it....my secret is out :)  I was embarrassed about it until I found clinique's redness solutions makeup with SPF 15.  I have been wearing this makeup for 3 years and it has totally changed my skin.  When I first started wearing it my mom asked me if I had gotten botox (I hadn't but it was the biggest compliment I've gotten to date)! 

If you even have a hint of redness in your skin this is the foundation for you.


6.  Jane Iredale Makeup

The lovely, amazing gal that gives me facials introduced me to jane iredale and her outstanding line of makeup.  I use the pure pressed powder daily and I cannot live without it.  It gives you amazing coverage without clogging your pores. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season