Signature Style: For The Weekend

So how was your week?  Have you been living for the weekend?  Time to wear your pj's all day or slip into you favorite pair of jeans.  I am thinking the same thing! 

I decided for this edition of signature style to get down to weekend basics :)  I love a great pair of jeans that fit like a glove (and it is a bonus if they are in style) and are comfortable.  I love slipping into my PJs on a Friday night and watching Dateline with a glass of red wine....lordy has my idea of a good time changed :) 

In any event there are certain items I have to have for my weekend!  Here are some of my favorite weekend go to items!

1.  J. Brand Love Story Jeans

I absolutely adore these jeans because they fit great, look amazing and you will have them forever!!  Even better they come in white for spring/summer :)




2.  Gold Earrings

I absolutely love, love a pair of classic gold stud earrings.  I love the simple classic gold balls (if you will) and I love that some designers have a new take on an old concept.  Tory Burch has done a great job creating a pair of cute, simple everyday earrings! 



3.  Ponytail Holders

I adore a great, functional ponytail holder.  I always have a ponytail holder on my left wrist, at all times, no matter what!  So you can imagine my surprise and excitement when I found cute ponytail holders that actually work.  These are my absolute favorite and I wear them to dress up my ponytails and buns all the time!


4.  Pajamas

I love, love a great pair of pajamas.  I am a bit old school and sleep in what can only be considered as classic men's pj's!   I also love sleeping in an oversize sleep shirt.  I love being comfortable and cute when I lay my head on the pillow.






5.  Slippers

I love a great pair of comfy, functional slippers that I can wear to the mailbox (and maybe to the store....no judgements)! 

My feet are always cold so a great pair of slippers that keep my feet toasty and look somewhat presentable are a must during the winter months.  I found the answer in these precious Tory Burch slippers!




6.   A Great Cape

I love wearing my super functional, warm Tahari cape when I am running errands during the weekend.  It isn't as binding as a normal coat and it dresses up my outfit just enough that I can run to the mall or have lunch even if I have on yoga pants.  I also love that it is a somewhat neutral color so I can wear it with anything and everything.






7.  My Prairie Skirt

I absolutely love my long, comfy skirt from Michael Stars!  It has become my favorite weekend wear.  In the spring and summer I wear it with flip flops and in the winter I wear it with you guessed it.....my cowboy boots!  It is super comfortable and a great alternative to the sweatpants and yoga pants I normally wander around the house in.


8.  A Great Tote Bag

I love a great, easy tote bag I can use on the weekends.  I use this map tote all the time!  I throw magazines, my iPAD, file folders and whatever else I might need and head out the door to run errands or head out of town.   When I bought it about a year ago they didn't have as many cities/locations as they do now!  They are adorable and so functional.

http://maptote.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

Old School Calendar