What's On My Nightstand

My nightstand runneth over right now (so to speak)!  I have so many great books I'm reading that I cannot wait to tell you about. 

I love the winter months when I can curl up in bed with a great book and read for hours!  Below are some of my favorite reads to date. 

I hope you enjoy!

1.  Summer at Tiffany

You will love this book!  It is a true story about two girls who leave the University of Iowa to live in New York in the summer of 1945.  I love hearing about their adventures, the boys they meet but especially about their job at Tiffany! 




2.  The Violets of March

Is one of those books that reminded me why I love to read.  It is a great story about a woman who had it all, lost it all and finds her way back.  I love how this writer tells a story and you will too!




3.  Cold Tangerines

I'm not sure I can say enough great things about this book!  It is an amazing collection of short stories about the writers life, struggles, challenges, joys and finding the good in life.  I love how she tells a story!  I felt like at times the book was written just for me. 





The author recently wrote another great book called Bittersweet!  I absolutely loved it as well.




5.  Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

There are very few people, movies, books or things that can make me laugh out loud but Chelsea Handler gets me every time.  I have read all her books but this is by far my favorite!  If you need a good irreverent laugh then this is your book.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth

At Home Facial Favs

A Sad Season